What are the technical specs of the projectors in each lecture room and which connectors and equipment exists?
Viewed 562 Times Date : 17.10.2017
If you are a speaker, please first check in which room you present in the ISWC program.
- Each lecture room has a laptop Windows (Powerpoint and Acrobat Reader installed) and a USB slot, if you prefer to bring your presentation on a USB stick. If you prefer to bring your own Laptop for presenting, please consider the max. resolution and specs mentioned below, and make sure your laptop has connectors for HDMI or VGA, otherwise please bring an adaptor if needed.
- Rooms Stolz 1, Stolz 2, and Lehar 4 in Messe (main conference) will have projectors with max. resolution 1.024 x 768.
- Room Lehar 1-3 (the plenary room) in Messe (main conference) will have projectors with max. resolution 1.920 x 1.080.
- The lecture rooms at WU (workshops and tutorials) have either of the following projectors:
- In any case, make sure to be at the room in which you present ideally 15min before the session of your talk starts and contact your session chair or one of the student helpers (recognizable by the red ISWC T-Shirts), to check your presentation and equipment.
- Even if you intend to present with your own laptop, we strongly recommend you also bring your presentation to the session on a USB (you can of course use the conference USB stick in your bag for that), both for backup, in case of technical difficulties with your laptop and for handing the presentation slides over to video lectures.net, in case your presentation is being recorded.
- Side remark: In case your presentation is recorded (rooms Stolz 1, Stolz 2, Lehar 1-3 at the main conference) make sure to have a consent form signed and that you have given your slides (PDF, PPT, or PPTX) to the person from videolectures.net present in the room prior to the presentation.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)